- 2 8oz Mauro Provisions outside skirt steaks
- 2 small potatoes, each potato cut into 4 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- Crushed pepper
Coat skirt steak in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and enough Mauro Provisions Black Powder Rub
to coat both sides evenly. Let is sit on a wire-racked sheet pan, in the fridge over night to dry brine and dehydrate exterior to insure maximum char!
To grill steak, place on hot grill for about 5 minutes a side, until super charred on both sides. Cook to medium, or 130 degrees, and let rest, off the grill, for at least 5 minutes with a little foil tented over it.
Cut steak against the grain diagonally and serve with honey horseradish sauce
Honey Horseradish Crema
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and Pepper
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste.