Because we are shipping perishable products which cannot be restocked or resold if returned, we cannot accept returns.
- We have a 10-day satisfaction guarantee, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to contact us to review your claim. We will review your order and any reported issues and offer a resolution which may include replacement of the product in question, credit towards your next order, or a partial/full refund. Since we do not have physical access to the product, we will request photos of the product and the label on the case show the damage being reported.
- Your shipping address when placing the order must be accurate. Should your address change, please update the address prior to shipping and contact us at email@example.com before the order ships.
- Note: we cannot ship perishables to a PO BOX address.
- We guarantee delivery to the address which is provided when placing the order. Because the products being shipped are perishable, we cannot guarantee the condition of the product if the address is incorrectly entered upon order, if a change of address is not updated prior to shipping, if an address is changed while in transit, or if you are unable to retrieve the order on the guaranteed delivery date provided.
- If the order is returned to us due to an incorrect address or refusal of delivery when shipped, we must dispose of the contents and you will not be refunded.
- In the event an order is delivered late due to the incorrect address or if you are unable to get the delivery date without prior notification and spoilage occurs, a refund will not be issued.
- If the order is lost during transit due to UPS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a new order will be shipped out on our next shipping day.
- Please make sure someone is available on that delivery date to receive the package. You are responsible for the safe handling of all Products made available through Mauro Provisions’ websites and mobile applications upon delivery. We recommend immediately receiving and inspecting all products you receive from us for any damage or other issues, and to determine freshness upon delivery. Mauro Provisions packs all shipping containers with insulated liners, dry ice and gel packs in an effort to ensure products are kept in a refrigerated, cold environment during transit, but cannot guarantee that if left outside in warmer conditions will still remain cold. Please ensure you have someone available to receive your delivery because we will not be responsible if your order spoils being left outside.
- If a request for cancellation is made it must be requested before the order is shipped. If a cancellation is requested after the order is shipped a refund will not be issued.
Damages and issues
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- In the event there is damage, please contact us immediately at email@example.com within 10 days of receipt. In the email, please provide pictures of the damage, and a description of the incident. We will review the issue and offer an appropriate resolution which may include replacement of the product in questions, a credit towards your next order, or a partial/full refund.